Friday, June 26, 2009



Lately I've been having a lot of dreams about driving cars that have failing breaks. It's the most out of control feeling, I remember my second car had its breaks go out while I was driving and it's a feeling that, apparently, one never forgets and lately I've been feeling that same sense of panic in my sleep. And even still, in these dreams I'll keep driving the car and experiencing the break failure over and over again. They're usually other people's cars too. The one earlier last week was in my grandma's car, I was steering from the back seat and someone else was controlling the foot pedals, from the front seat. We couldn't coordinate our steering and acceleration. I didn't know if or when the car was going to stop or go and then the brakes were shot on top of it. Last night I was driving the parent's car of someone I know. I kept crashing it, I wasn't leaving a good impression on them! I wanted to impress them. 

Wow, Viva Radio would be great it it would actually stream. I listen to it while I read or write, it makes me want to lay out and tan and I'm not the lay-out-and-tan-type, which is why it's so funny to listen to it. 

Ok, time to snap out of it and get to work. Lot's of constipated old people to do abdominal series x-rays on this morning... and I wonder why I dream all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment