Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I finally had 8 hours of sleep last night and was awakened from a dream about model trains. The first thought that came to mind is that I want to start constructing them, that they should become a new hobby. I awoke with the idea of discovering a local crafts store and buy a really cool train as soon as possible, and getting really consumed with my new hobby. One that I could switch on and watch travel along the tiny tracks around and around. I could perch my collections up on my pantry shelves and there they would sit, running in circles.

Of course I just looked up the meaning of model trains, and as to no surprise, my subconscious holds all the truth. Promise not to laugh?

"If you see or play with a model train in your dream, then it indicates that you want more control and power over your own life and where it is headed. Dreaming of trains may also be a metaphor that you are "in training" for some event, job or goal. According to Freud, a train is analogous to the male penis."

But enough of that, time to get ready for a ride, then motorpacing later. Double workouts, are like double rainbows. Haha.

This morning's air is piquant and hushed. It doesn't makes my cheeks and nose pink like I wish it would. Sometimes I love to be able to see my breath in cold air. Sometimes I love to watch people smoke in the movies, the smoke coils and dissipates. It doesn't look so nasty when it's on film.

Photo by jgspics

No comments:

Post a Comment