Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My spring schedule with Team TIBCO

Drentse 8: March 8
Ronde Drenthe: March 10
Novillon: March 11
San Dimas: March 16-18
Flanders: April 1
Energiewacht Tour: April 4-8
Presbyterian: April 14
Gelderland: April 15
Fleche Wellone: April 18

Sunny King: April 21
Speedweek: May 4-6
Gatineau: May 19-21
Philadelphia: June 6

I've decided to keep a more thorough record of this year's racing season. Primarily because it will be my first year with a team of this magnitude - a crew of super-talents... I'm among greatness. I am excited, motivated, and inspired. It's everything I've been working for since I started pedaling with a messenger bag and knobby tires. It's why I could never go too far away from the ectasy and suffering of a bicycle race, even with all the school and work piling up around me. It would be a waste of wild experiences to become too busy to document the coming year. All begins in a week when I will be heading west to the Santa Barbara area of California for our team's training camp.

Last night I finally started dreaming about racing and it was good.

2 comments:

  1. As gaming has become an immeasurably popular activity for all age groups. Here you can see all kinds of free online fighting games such as sword fighting games, gun battles, treasure hunts, and many more. You can play them anytime according to your interest. Online fighting games are type of action game where two on-screen characters fight one-on-one. These kinds of games are very attractive and good looking to play online with family and friends.
    Cheap LOL Elo Boost

    LOL IP

    ReplyDelete