Thursday, January 27, 2011


I'm off to a peculiar start. It's like there's something wrong and I can't put my finger on what it is exactly. It seems like I'm searching for something but I don't know what I'm looking for. I'm forgetting something important and everyone know's what it is, except I do not. I'm lost today, maybe I dove too deep in all the writing yesterday. Today I feel like I need to surge to the surface for a blast of life-giving, forgiving air.

Moments like this, I wish for a full time job so that I could punch-in to work. Forget about my personal thoughts for 8 hours, switch into work-mode, and just let my 'self' rest. Maybe this week with Kacey here, I've been digging up too many buried confessions about my weaknesses. I feel exposed.

I'm taking a break from Facebook, I need respite. I wish it weren't a finger's touch away. Too much social networking makes me feel like I've put myself on an operating table and everyone's looking at my insides and I can't do anything about it because I'm sedated and drifting to and from reality.

I like this blog because, let's be real, no one reads it! Well, maybe 2 friends and they are like family. I can vent here and say whatever I want and get it off my chest and it remains unknown. Plus I don't know where my written journal is hiding today, so, here I am.


Rest circular thoughts,
rest...

2 comments: